Rachel Berry said it best when she said, "Being part of something special makes you special, right?" We are, without a doubt, part of something very special.
The Cheerios are a group of dedicated, competitive, and amazingly talented people who've become friends. We work hard and we play harder. Things can get a little bit crazy at times, but that's only because we're having so much fun! Win or lose, at the end of the day we're a family and that's all that really matters. We'd love for you to be a part of our family, too!♥
If you're still not sure that Cheerios is the right team for you, come take a look around and get to know us a little bit better!
Weclome Perspective Cheerios
An Introductory Video
Top Ten Reasons it's Good to be a Cheerio
We're not just in it for the free passes to Cedar Point!
10. We have tanning privileges. Do not underestimate the power of tanning privileges
9. Our mascot is a baby (Drizzle) riding a cat (Lord Tubbington). Need I say more?
8. We love all things glitter, .gifs, and spam posts!
7. Team Chats! They are epic, random, informative, hilarious, and unforgettable on so many levels.
6. We’re winners! Let’s be honest, even though winning isn’t everything it sure is a lot of fun! Cheerios are the reigning champions of gleeverse and have come in first place five out of the seven Sectionals.
5. Weekly episode discussion posts! Glee will be back in September (!!!!!), and there is nothing more fun than gathering in our weekly discussion posts to squee (or cry) with your friends.
4. No matter what ‘ship or other fandom you’re into, there is probably someone on our team that likes it just as much as you do!
3. The mods here truly love the team and this community. ♥ You will never be demoted to the bottom of the pyramid, even if you get a boob job!
2. You will not find a more supportive team anywhere. If you have a problem there is always a fellow Cheerio, standing beside you with her pom-poms, ready to cheer you on and help you out in any way she possibly can.
1. The friends you make here will become your family. We can count on each other any time, any day, no matter what. At the end of the day, we hug!
Cheerios Warm-Up Mix
Santana Lopez and Brittany S. Pierce approved, to help you get ready for the big game!
And Now, A Word From Our Cheerios
What's in a name? Well, as all of us have figured out, names don't mean much. They're just that, names. It's the people that matter. And to tell you about the REAL Cheerios, here's a letter from all of us...
Thankfully, we don't hear from Sue very much around here. She's too busy trying to take over Congress and destory the Glee Club. Or something like that. She did have this message for you potential Cheerios, though.